“Custom” The Leisure Mat
Love to have your Personalised Mat? Don’t worry, we got you covered ! For our Leisure Mat, you can custom printed your own mat by :-
- Name engrave
- Art design
- Color preferred
Our team will reach you out after order placed, we will assist you for the customise process, now it’s just one step away to own your personalise mat :)
Save more when you place a bulk order with us, please feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
The Leisure Mat is as supportive as it is comfortable. Its antimicrobial, waterproof top layer is moisture-wicking and nonslip which creates an extremely grippy surface no matter how much you sweat. It's designed to soak up sweat and wick away moisture so no matter how sweaty we get, we can always get a grip. The antimicrobial additive to help prevent bacteria and mold from taking hold of our mat.
- Made of a polyurethane top-coat and rubber base.
- Includes Leisure Mat and a handy dandy storage strap.
- Product Dimensions: 181.2cm x 67.3cm x 0.5cm.
Material: Polyurethane, Rubber
Properties: Extremely durable and grippy, Thick base layer, Sturdy, Natural non-slip properties
Weight: 2800 grams
Recommended for sweaty yoga practices of all levels, high intensity workouts without shoes.
Way to clean/ care your Rubber Mat :
- To clean, dip a fabric towel or clean cloth—not a paper towel—into a warm, 1:20 solution of mild dish soap and water. Wring out the towel, and wipe your mat very gently. [The most basic way to clean your mat is with diluted dish soap and water. Create a solution made with two cups of water to every four drops of dish soap. Be careful not to use too much soap! Doing so can leave a slippery residue on your mat, making future yoga practices dangerous.]
- Do not use paper towels to clean your rubber mat.
- Hang to dry, please avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight exposure to dry.
- Allow the mat to dry in the air before rolling it up again and storing it.